Bulgari weakness.....?Date: May 01, 2010,10:16 AM - (view entire thread)
Q. What are some strengths and weaknesses of Bulgari when it comes to watches?
A. Now it is just a matter of communicating this in an effective way.
Having talked with Mr Trapani for twice as long as planned, I feel he is right. Bulgari is experienced with luxury branding for jewellery and accessories but less so with watches and ......hmm.....hotels.
With the watchmaking infrastructure in place viz. Manufactures and component supply, they can make good watches. Their main problem is the customers! Especially those that have not opened their minds, hearts and prejudice. All that we can do on PuritSPro is to make sure that we ask the right questions as a community. Then we may get the right answers.
MTFThis message has been edited by MTF on 2010-05-01 10:17:12
- Main Post: PuristSPro Interviews Mr. Francesco Trapani, CEO of the Bulgari Group pingtsai : April 30th, 2010-08:10
- Great interview! Interesting insight on their view of.... DRMW : April 30th, 2010-08:55
- Oh, I am somewhat dissatisfied with the answer to the e-commerce question... patrick_y : April 30th, 2010-21:47
- We will see in the 5 following years which typology patrickh : May 1st, 2010-12:48
- Thank you for your equally thorough response Patrick. pingtsai : May 2nd, 2010-14:47
- Thanks for checking out the interview Anthony! [nt] ED209 : May 2nd, 2010-22:17
- I will openly admit that Bulgari has been growing on me 219 : May 3rd, 2010-04:35
- Thanks Andrew for stopping by and reading the interview ED209 : May 3rd, 2010-20:50
- Thank you, Mr. Trapani, Ping, Ed, interesting read! ThomasM : May 3rd, 2010-12:05