Mar 06/14 - 14:59 >> The Bulgari Octo Case Has Global and Cultural Appeal Weve seen Bulgari take liberties with design in the integration of the Gerald Genta Octo with its own interpretation. But one thing they did remain true to original form is the case. The case has retained its original eight-sided octagonal shape ... Read more..
Mar 06/14 - 08:20 >> Even celebrities can't resist the unbridled sophistication of the Bulgari Octo Watch. Two leading cinematic stars, Jeremy Renner and Aaron Eckhart were spotted with theirs in public, proving that whether you are rough and edgy or clean-cut and polished the Octo is a watch that can fit all personas a... Read more..
Mar 06/14 - 06:02 >> The Bulgari Diagono X-Pro P10 "PuristS" edition watch is surely one of my favorites from the brand. Created by Bulgari to honor the 10th Anniversary of thePurists, the Diagono X-Pro P10 was made in a very small edition of 50 pieces. I surely wish I had my own sample to photograph and share here... b... Read more..
Feb 02/14 - 20:39 >> OCTO 41 – THE GEOMETRY OF PERFECTION CONTINUES ENLIGHTENING THE WATCH UNIVERSE Character, elegance and power, these are the values that Bulgari OCTO has being conveying during the past couple of years. Launched in 2012, this watch with its exceptional eight-sided case and the round bezel- simple but... Read more..
Jan 31/14 - 03:52 >> The dial is possibly the single most important visual element on a wristwatch. As a crucial distinguishing factor it holds the identity of the watch and is quite often the initial point of contact by which the watch greets its wearer. Many of the recent watch dials from Bulgari have been impressive ... Read more..
Jan 30/14 - 06:38 >> With the end of the year will be a nice feeling for the end of the year and the beginning of a new year, but the surprise in the month of January and February will be a busy greatly, but one likes to get out of the hustle by enjoy favorite watches of mine...... Thank you very much. WTA... Read more..
Jan 29/14 - 09:33 >> I have a problem with my Bulgari Octo, purchase in May last year. The Crown stem seems to loosen over time. About 3 months ago, the entire crown and stem just suddenly got loose and detached from the watch. When I inserted it back, it was no longer able to function. I sent it in to Bulgari to fix th... Read more..
Jan 20/14 - 11:07 >> With all the recent attention being paid to Bulgari's Octo watch, not much has been said or developments being made regarding the Endurer Chronosprint - once thought to attract equal attention and excitement. A metal band version of the Endurer Chronosprint proved to be just as comfortable and attra... Read more..
Jan 14/14 - 10:50 >> **Sorry for the crummy quality of the pic. I'd rather spend my $$ towards watches than a decent camera... Does anyone have the (1st gen I think...) Bvlgari Diagono Calibro 303 w/ white gold bezel? The utter softness and scratchability (is this a word??) of this bezel is driving me crazy. I'm beginni... Read more..
Jan 13/14 - 09:14 >> Celebrating 40 With a Good Cause I never thought that turning 40 would be a big deal. It's just a number and I certainly don't feel like I have four decades of real living and learning under my belt. After all, I have yet to form a retirement plan, occasionally shop at Forever 21 and shamelessly adm... Read more..
Jan 12/14 - 09:36 >> Bulgaris Octo Watch has been one of the most exciting and successful releases by the Italian luxury brand in recent years. At its initial release it was hinted that the octagon-shaped and historically inspired watch would be the inception of an entire collection of Octo watches. Starting at the mos... Read more..
Jan 06/14 - 12:44 >> During a recent visit to my local BVLGARI boutique, I came across an Octo with a white dial and rose gold numerals, hour markers and hands. Also saw a black face which they paired with a beautiful blue strap. What do you think?... Read more..
Jan 02/14 - 02:07 >> Look at the beauty and lines of this masterpiece! I've taken a lot of macros pictures of watches over the years, and this Bulgari Octo by far is the most sexiest bracelet watch I've ever seen and photographed. It captures the light extremely well, and the lines of case, bracelet, and deployant clasp... Read more..
Bulgari Ladies Diagono Chronographe An On the Wrist Review By Ping Tsai Bulgari Female Elegance Has a Sporty Side Bulgari’s Diagono collection of watches for men and women carry a tradition of incorporating stylishness and practicality in casual watch name “Diagono” which is derived from the Greek word meaning “competition”, agon, designates all of Bulgari’s sportier watches and can be easily distinguishable by their signature single lug feature. The men’s Diagono line is extensive without a do......
Making Cases at Bulgari: What Does a Designer's Workstation Look Like? A window seat at work can be a highly coveted spot when you have a long day ahead of you. Deep in thought... The inception of all case production is likely to begin here, in the development office where the concept of a watch case is turned into working reality. In this crucial initial step, the ideas and drawings of the watch designers are digitally translated into designs that are physically capable of being produced. Final......
Congratulations Heartbreaker! He wrote: “Bulgari is a world of excellence, where dreams come true. I mean that every proposal by Bulgari, from simple perfumes to princely jewels, from iconic leathers to up-to-date accessories, from charming hotels to masterpiece timepieces, strongly want to speak to women and men, telling them marvelous stories that everyone can live in their own life. For me, Bulgari is indeed a luxury brand that knows how to closely tickle a very large type of end-users, prese......
Bulgari Octo - Leather Strap or Metal Band? I have heard several people express fondness for the Bulgari Octo Watch, even people who are not fans of Bulgari watches to begin with. When I first saw the watch live while sipping a spritzer outdoor on a warm summer night in Rome, I remember thinking what an intelligently designed watch it was. A watch that looked just as beautiful photographed as it did in person, (well...almost), I envied my partner for the trip for being the one who could wear it ......
Dear Forumners, On PuristS, we learn so much that it is good to share with old friends and new enthusiasts. I was surprised by this wonderful Contest on BVLGARI forum that seems so easy to enter. We would enjoy reading everyone's story....whatever the final outcome. Please JOIN IN at the Bulgari Forum: ......
A True Story About a Birthday, a Burglary and a Bulgari Watch On a recent wine excursion to Napa Valley I met a lovely couple at a sit-down tasting and was told an extraordinary story that I simply had to share with the PuristSPro community. Chance will have it, I sat across from a woman not too much older than myself who was elegantly dressed in a slim fitting navy sleeveless dress and since she wore no accessories except for a watch, I immediately took notice of it against her tanned skin. I w......
As usual and it is a tradition for me, I spent my 2013 Summer Holidays in Rome. But this year, I wished to do something really special: to have a detailed visit with comments of the Bulgari Flagship Boutique located via dei Condotti in the most prestigious area of the city. Why this boutique is so special? It can be explained easily: it is the place where the Bulgari story has begun and where the brand became so famous. Well, it is not exactly the truth. Actually, Sotirio Bulgari opened his firs......
Being Impressed By Bulgari’s New Female Watch Complications A few months ago I posted an article asking the question, “Do Women Really Need Watches with Complications?” At the time, Baselworld was just a month away and the new watches hadn’t been released yet. In the article, I stated: “For a brand like Bulgari, with their recent acquisitions, there is a plethora of complicated mechanical watches to choose from, from chronographs and retrogrades to Tourbillons and Grande Sonneries. Unfortunately......
Double BVLGARI - Double the Splendor A Look at the BVLGARI-BVLGARI Logo and the Watches That Give It Life The use of a company’s logo as a design motif is a common practice nowadays, especially among big name fashion labels that seek instant recognition with their products. Many luxury brands on the market use their logos as a decorative element in all sorts of items from clothing and accessories to bags, jewelry and even watches. Being able to successfully use a brand’s logo in the design of it......
Bulgari : Berries , two exceptional timepieces embodying the perfect blend of High Jewellery and complicated horology When High Jewellery inspires Haute Horlogerie, the result is truly dazzling. Renowned for its creative audacity, Bulgari expresses this noble alliance in an exquisitely refined manner by presenting two complicated watches in the new Berries collection. Intense creativity and sophisticated expertise are the hallmarks of this first in the history of the venerable House: two complic......
Bulgari’s New Diagono Watches: Celestial Poetry and Precision Measurement Epitomising a whole set of values, Moonphase and Calibro 303 showcase champlevé enamel dials, this line’s sophisticated signature feature With their multiple references pointing back to antiquity and to the essence of design, the subtleties of traditional handcrafts, and ultramodern techniques, the two new Diagono watches by Bulgari epitomise a whole set of values that use talent to open the doors to a new way of telling t......
Bulgari Dial Design: A Reflection of Depth and Consistency Picture from Bulgari The design of the dial is an integral part in creating the overall look of a watch. Over the years, Bulgari has kept it pretty simple when it comes to their dial designs. Adhering to conventionalism has served them well in gaining mass market appeal for many of their signature styles such as the BVLGARI BVLGARI, Diagono and minimal B-Zero. Only with the recent integration of Daniel Roth and Gerald Genta have they ven......
- >> The Bulgari Octo Case Has Global and Cultural Appeal Weve seen Bulgari take liberties with design in the integration of the Gerald Genta Octo with its own interpretation. But one thing they did remain true to original form is the case. The case has retained its original eight-sided octagonal shape ... Read more.. Author: pingtsai
Latest Reply: Thu, Mar 06, 2014
- >> The dial is possibly the single most important visual element on a wristwatch. As a crucial distinguishing factor it holds the identity of the watch and is quite often the initial point of contact by which the watch greets its wearer. Many of the recent watch dials from Bulgari have been impressive ... Read more.. Author: pingtsai
Latest Reply: Fri, Jan 31, 2014
- >> OCTO 41 – THE GEOMETRY OF PERFECTION CONTINUES ENLIGHTENING THE WATCH UNIVERSE Character, elegance and power, these are the values that Bulgari OCTO has being conveying during the past couple of years. Launched in 2012, this watch with its exceptional eight-sided case and the round bezel- simple but... Read more.. Author: pingtsai
Latest Reply: Sun, Feb 02, 2014
- >> Bulgaris Octo Watch has been one of the most exciting and successful releases by the Italian luxury brand in recent years. At its initial release it was hinted that the octagon-shaped and historically inspired watch would be the inception of an entire collection of Octo watches. Starting at the mos... Read more.. Author: pingtsai
Latest Reply: Sun, Jan 12, 2014
- >> Celebrating 40 With a Good Cause I never thought that turning 40 would be a big deal. It's just a number and I certainly don't feel like I have four decades of real living and learning under my belt. After all, I have yet to form a retirement plan, occasionally shop at Forever 21 and shamelessly adm... Read more.. Author: pingtsai
Latest Reply: Mon, Jan 13, 2014
- >> Gonzalo! For his unique, thought-inspired and very feasible idea for a Bulgari watch for 2014: OCTO with a ceramic case and bezel an all black version I would to see such a beautiful and unique case in ceramic or at least DLC with the ceramic bezel. Indexes and logo could be in rose gold. The strap ... Read more.. Author: pingtsai
Latest Reply: Sun, Dec 22, 2013
- >> Bulgari December Contest! Win This Brand New High Quality Watch Winder! Donated by Swiss Watch Gallery in Laguna Hills, CA. As we near the end of 2013, it can be time of reflection on the events that have passed and new developments that occurred in everyones lives. It can also be a good time to th... Read more.. Author: pingtsai
Latest Reply: Mon, Dec 16, 2013
- >> Inside Bracelet-Making at Bulgari With the impressive comfort and construction of recent releases for Bulgari watch bracelets like the stainless steel Octo, it has become quite evident the quality, precision and beauty that Bulgari is capable of producing. The stainless steel Octo with bracelet is m... Read more.. Author: pingtsai
Latest Reply: Tue, Nov 19, 2013